Alexandra Burke Premieres Official Music Video for "Let It Go"
Published On : April 24, 2012
Check Out The Brand New Video For Alexandra Burke’s “Let It Go”
Alexandra Burke heats things up in the brand new video for her latest single “Let It Go”. The songstress shows off her wild side in the official clip for the Cutfather-produced song. Of course, what better way to show off her well worked body, but in a video with a party theme.
Alexandra is joined by her friends (or video extras) in a wild rave party in the London Underground. The lovely singer looks great in all of the outfits she tries on (and she puts on quite a few), but the piece du resistence is a skimpy gold bra-top which shows off here really fat abdomen.
But the video isn’t all about the clothing… What’s really impressive is the sophisticated choreography. We get to see Burke and her backing dancers engaging in some really interesting dance routines, and what’s even more interesting, is that she also asks the subway bystanders to join the fun.
Apart from the underground scenes, the filing crew also filmed in sort of an abandoned car park. All in all, the video seems pretty good, but you should be the judge of that, so go head and have a look below to see the brand new music video for Alexandra Burke’s second single off her second album, “HeartBreak on Hold” (scheduled for release on June 4th, 2012 via Syco/RCA Records).
Share "Alexandra Burke Premieres Official Music Video for "Let It Go""
Latest Featured Music News
- Los Campesinos! - Avocado, Baby Lyrics
- Seether - Safe To Say I've Had Enough Lyrics
- Silverstein - I Will Illuminate Lyrics
- Aloe Blacc - Love Is the Answer Lyrics
- Rizzle Kicks - Skip To The Good Bit Lyrics
- Lupe Fiasco - Pound of Flesh / Paris Tokyo 2 Lyrics
- Icona Pop - Just Another Night Lyrics
- Tinie Tempah - Don't Sell Out Lyrics
- Justin Timberlake - Murder Lyrics (Feat. Jay Z)