You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Cypress Hill - Strike The Match Lyrics
Cypress Hill – Strike The Match Lyrics [Limited Edition Track]
[22 seconds instrumental]
I’m loaded like a Shotgun. – Got one – under my coat!
It’s late night, no stage fright. – I’m going for broke
While I’m hittin’ my smoke.
I’m contemplatin’ how to hit ‘em hard, hit ‘em fast, get away; it’s all she wrote!
It’s a heartbreaking habit, when you gotta have it
You grab it! – Stare at an album, so good at it!
Certified hood magic! – Look at it!
Throwin’ too much in your face. – And money’s gone; so am I so long?
But now my hustle’s changed. – No more stickin’ you up!
I’ve got some weed, I know that for sure; that can pick you up!
Just spark it up! I got a dime or a twenty sack!
All sales are final. – Don’t ask for your money back!
Don’t even look at the money, stack! – It’s funny that
It still wasn’t enough, I’m like still searchin’ for honey flack!
No I’m servin’ the boulders, looking over my shoulders!
Every step that I take – a rock might knock me over!
Strike – the match! – Sparks – the flame!
It starts – the fire that burns down the system!
Hit ‘em hard! Hit ‘em fast! – Keep the gas on ‘em!
We’re gonna char! – Get the dogs, go gas on ‘em!
The hoodrange – a brace to be a gangster
They grew up! – And blew up the rock stages!
A long way from the gate, but I got Gauges!
Dumb ‘em out! Pullin guns out on strangers!
A bunch a wild niggas, nobody can tame us!
The sixteen in the clip. – One in the chamber!
Drive-by’s, homicide; shit! I gotta roll a dime!
Every day I ran away, my life’s one Columbine.
And I’d like to see heads get [? ]
So it’s a problem? – That’s how I solve ‘em, there’s no discussion!
Go for my mind, tell it’s task force, rush ‘em!
Until the day all I gotta say – is: “Fuck ‘em! ”
Post it on the top son! – Claw some!
Makin’ my way throught the jungle, and then they like I call something!
[? ] hustle, the streets need
To a hit single, put down bitch, [? ] bring a leader!
When you’re in the top spot, you better be top notch;
Or not watch, the haters take pop shots!
It’s non-stop shit talkin’, [? ] the conflict
Whoever slick talkin’, I’m ready to harm him!
Disarm him! – Send his ass away in a coffin
My game is [? ], you don’t seein’ it that often!
But every [? ] day I felt time slip away
Like a heavy ticket on the train to an early grave!
I never worried hater, that what happens, I’m okay!
Reap what you sough! – And every kinda game you play
Never had a handout! – Had my hustle’s brand out!
[? ] brand out! You wish my luck would run out!
[Cypress Hill - Strike The Match Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Haerts - Giving Up Lyrics
- Dya - Perfect Play Lyrics
- Prince - Whitecaps Lyrics (Feat. 3RDEYEGIRL)
- Finch - Anywhere But Here Lyrics
- Jason Aldean - Sweet Little Somethin' Lyrics
- Emarosa - Say Hello To the New Bad Guy Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Want Your Feeling Lyrics
- Lena Fayre - I Am Not A Man Lyrics
- SOHN - The Chase Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- R. Kelly- Fireworks Lyrics
- Ciara- Ride (Remix) Lyrics (feat. Bei Maejor Andre 3000 Ludacris)
- Enrique Iglesias-Why Not Me? Lyrics
- Rihanna - Love Song Lyrics (feat Future)
- Letoya Luckett - Daddy Can I Please Come Back Home Lyrics
- The Game- The City Lyrics (feat Kendrick Lamar)
- Fefe Dobson-Stuttering Lyrics
- Epica - Resign To Surrender - A New Age Dawns - Pt. IV Lyrics
- Pitbull - Sube Las Manos Pa' Arriba Lyrics
- Shakira- Hips Don't Lie - Bamboo Lyrics (feat. Wyclef Jean)