You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Duran Duran- "Meet El Presidente" Lyrics
Duran Duran- “Meet El Presidente” Lyrics
Miss November Tuesday,
Bend your rubber rules.
Take your time, but don’t take
Off your high heeled shoes.
She’s in demand at dinner time;
She’s on the factory wall.
And when the gentlemen retire
Guess who’s in control?
She blew your money
On taking a cruise.
If that isn’t funny,
Well, watch out teacher.
Ooh, ooh. When the chamber’s empty
She said ooh, ooh, Meet El Presidente.
Dressed in flimsy clothing,
Use your lipstick line
To colour fear and loathing
With a pink disguise.
You’ve never refused when she lies back
Put a stripe on the union; and a star on the jack.
She’s on the case at dinner time.
She’s on the evening news.
And if you dare step out of line
You’re going to be abused.
You may not like it;
You may not be scared.
But hell has no fury like a
Young girl’s ego.
Ooh, ooh. Doo, doo, doo.
You might adopt an attitude;
Look on the moral side.
But if police are after you,
Where’s the best place to hide?
For this production
They gave her a gun.
Ain’t no director–
So watch out actors!
[CHORUS (Repeat till finish)]
[Duran Duran- "Meet El Presidente" Lyrics]
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Los Campesinos! - Avocado, Baby Lyrics
- Seether - Safe To Say I've Had Enough Lyrics
- Silverstein - I Will Illuminate Lyrics
- Aloe Blacc - Love Is the Answer Lyrics
- Rizzle Kicks - Skip To The Good Bit Lyrics
- Lupe Fiasco - Pound of Flesh / Paris Tokyo 2 Lyrics
- Icona Pop - Just Another Night Lyrics
- Tinie Tempah - Don't Sell Out Lyrics
- Justin Timberlake - Murder Lyrics (Feat. Jay Z)