You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Five Finger Death Punch - Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Five Finger Death Punch – Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Looking back I still have so many questions
So many things unanswered
Like what did I do?
What could I do?
Was there ever a moment you cared?
Was I always ugly and abandoned
Remembering all the times you wished me harm
You wished me dead
How could I have changed to make it better?
And would I?
I still feel so much hate inside of me
Seems like you were just waiting for me to fail
I’m sorry I can’t forgive you
Do you blame me?
You never forgave me
I’ve tried to grow from this
Every day is a new challenge
Because with you there’s just no winning
Like it or not I’m still a part of you
And you’re still a part of me
Like it or not you’re still a part of me
So this is how it ends
All the tears, all the blood
It’s all been for nothing
As the candle dwindles and flickers out
[Five Finger Death Punch - Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Azad Right - All My Love Lyrics
- Charlotte Church - Love Alone Lyrics
- Elle Varner - Cold Case Lyrics
- Chiodos - Duct Tape Lyrics
- The Sunshine Underground - Don't Stop Lyrics
- For The Fallen Dreams - Emerald Blue Lyrics
- K-Young - Don’t Ever Leave Me Lyrics
- Samantha J - Hot Gyal Anthem Lyrics
- Lily Allen - L8 CMMR Lyrics