You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Five Finger Death Punch - Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Five Finger Death Punch – Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Looking back I still have so many questions
So many things unanswered
Like what did I do?
What could I do?
Was there ever a moment you cared?
Was I always ugly and abandoned
Remembering all the times you wished me harm
You wished me dead
How could I have changed to make it better?
And would I?
I still feel so much hate inside of me
Seems like you were just waiting for me to fail
I’m sorry I can’t forgive you
Do you blame me?
You never forgave me
I’ve tried to grow from this
Every day is a new challenge
Because with you there’s just no winning
Like it or not I’m still a part of you
And you’re still a part of me
Like it or not you’re still a part of me
So this is how it ends
All the tears, all the blood
It’s all been for nothing
As the candle dwindles and flickers out
[Five Finger Death Punch - Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal and Reflective Lyrics
- The Script - It's Not Right for You Lyrics
- Karen O - Rapt Lyrics
- Professor Green - Lullaby Lyrics (Feat. Tori Kelly)
- FKA Twigs - Video Girl Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Share It All Lyrics
- Nick Jonas - Chains Lyrics
- Rich Homie Quan - Ain't Worried Lyrics
- Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Anthony Hamilton - Freedom Lyrics (Feat. Elayna Boynton)
- Cassie - Paradise Lyrics (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)
- DMX- Let Me Fly Lyrics
- Tom Waits - Watch Her Disappear Lyrics
- One Direction - Take Me Home Lyrics
- Craig David - Good Time Lyrics (Feat. Calvin Harris)
- Craig David- Don't Love You No More (I'm Sorry) Lyrics
- Jason Chen - Still In Love Lyrics
- Craig David- My Love Don't Stop Lyrics
- Craig David- One More Lie (Standing In The Shadows) Lyrics