You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Five Finger Death Punch - Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Five Finger Death Punch – Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Looking back I still have so many questions
So many things unanswered
Like what did I do?
What could I do?
Was there ever a moment you cared?
Was I always ugly and abandoned
Remembering all the times you wished me harm
You wished me dead
How could I have changed to make it better?
And would I?
I still feel so much hate inside of me
Seems like you were just waiting for me to fail
I’m sorry I can’t forgive you
Do you blame me?
You never forgave me
I’ve tried to grow from this
Every day is a new challenge
Because with you there’s just no winning
Like it or not I’m still a part of you
And you’re still a part of me
Like it or not you’re still a part of me
So this is how it ends
All the tears, all the blood
It’s all been for nothing
As the candle dwindles and flickers out
[Five Finger Death Punch - Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Jessie Ware - Want Your Feeling Lyrics
- Lena Fayre - I Am Not A Man Lyrics
- SOHN - The Chase Lyrics
- Astro - 88 Lyrics
- Emarosa - People Like Me, We Just Don't Play Lyrics
- Nickelback - Edge Of A Revolution Lyrics
- Hoodie Allen - Movie Lyrics
- Nicole Scherzinger - On The Rocks Lyrics
- Stevie Nicks - Lady Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Rick Ross - Fuckin Problems (Freestyle) Lyrics (Feat. Stalley)
- Ciara- Ride (Remix) Lyrics (feat. Bei Maejor Andre 3000 Ludacris)
- Lil Wayne- How To Love Spanish Remix Lyrics (Feat. Enrique Iglesias)
- Blood On The Dance Floor - Blood On The Dance Floor Lyrics
- Marianas Trench - Fix Me Lyrics
- George Strait- A Showman's Life Lyrics (feat. Faith Hill)
- James Fortune - Hold On Lyrics (feat. Monica & Fred Hammond)
- Marina And The Diamonds- Radioactive Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias-Why Not Me? Lyrics
- Glee Cast- Pretending Lyrics