You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Five Finger Death Punch - Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Five Finger Death Punch – Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Looking back I still have so many questions
So many things unanswered
Like what did I do?
What could I do?
Was there ever a moment you cared?
Was I always ugly and abandoned
Remembering all the times you wished me harm
You wished me dead
How could I have changed to make it better?
And would I?
I still feel so much hate inside of me
Seems like you were just waiting for me to fail
I’m sorry I can’t forgive you
Do you blame me?
You never forgave me
I’ve tried to grow from this
Every day is a new challenge
Because with you there’s just no winning
Like it or not I’m still a part of you
And you’re still a part of me
Like it or not you’re still a part of me
So this is how it ends
All the tears, all the blood
It’s all been for nothing
As the candle dwindles and flickers out
[Five Finger Death Punch - Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- J Dilla - Give Em What They Want Lyrics
- Kip Moore - Dirt Road Lyrics
- Lykke Li - Gunshot Lyrics
- The Amity Affliction - Pittsburgh Lyrics
- The Kooks - Hold On Lyrics
- In Hearts Wake - Sacred Lyrics
- Alexandra Burke - Where Do Hearts Go? Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - West Coast Lyrics
- Birdy - Not About Angels Lyrics