You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Five Finger Death Punch - Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Five Finger Death Punch – Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics
Looking back I still have so many questions
So many things unanswered
Like what did I do?
What could I do?
Was there ever a moment you cared?
Was I always ugly and abandoned
Remembering all the times you wished me harm
You wished me dead
How could I have changed to make it better?
And would I?
I still feel so much hate inside of me
Seems like you were just waiting for me to fail
I’m sorry I can’t forgive you
Do you blame me?
You never forgave me
I’ve tried to grow from this
Every day is a new challenge
Because with you there’s just no winning
Like it or not I’m still a part of you
And you’re still a part of me
Like it or not you’re still a part of me
So this is how it ends
All the tears, all the blood
It’s all been for nothing
As the candle dwindles and flickers out
[Five Finger Death Punch - Diary Of A Deadman Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Megan Nicole - Electrified Lyrics
- Motionless In White - Puppets 3 (The Grand Finale) Lyrics
- Gungor - Everything Changes Lyrics
- Neon Hitch - Yard Sale Lyrics
- Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal and Reflective Lyrics
- The Script - It's Not Right for You Lyrics
- Karen O - Rapt Lyrics
- Professor Green - Lullaby Lyrics (Feat. Tori Kelly)
- FKA Twigs - Video Girl Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Labrinth - Beneath Your Beautiful Lyrics (feat. Emeli Sande)
- Inna - More Than Friends Lyrics (feat. Daddy Yankee)
- The Dream - Kill The Lights Lyrics (Feat. Casha)
- LLoyd- Lay It Down Part II - A Tribute To The Legends (feat. Patti Labelle) Lyrics
- Kari Jobe - Revelation Song Lyrics
- Matisyahu - Happy Hanukkah Lyrics
- ASAP Rocky - Wild For The Night Lyrics (feat. Skrillex)
- Roxette- It Must Have Been Love Lyrics
- John Legend - All Of Me Lyrics
- Anthony Hamilton - Freedom Lyrics (Feat. Elayna Boynton)