You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Kelis - Suspended Lyrics
Kelis – Suspended Lyrics
Don’t wake me
I’m still dreaming
I don’t see you
I can’t feel you
I’m alone for real in my mind
I’ll feel this all night
When my life takes flight
 - This isn’t just in your mind
We’re suspended from space and time
I feel like I’m falling
What happens when I hit?
Must mean then that’s it
This black abyss, this pit
It all seems shades of gray
I’m never ready for light of day
Why do you hurt me?
Why you smile at me?
Show your fallacies
Dreams hold me down
But let me go
When reality will wake me
[I don't know]
Am I dreaming?
If so, then why?
My bodies back on Earth
Only spirits can fly
Soaring through dimensions of love
Kinds only my father speaks of
Scenery changes, spins and roll
So does the color of our soul
I know how this must make you feel
You hate me but believe me this is real
This was real
[Kelis - Suspended Lyrics]
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- John Mayer - Paper Doll Lyrics
- The Pretty Reckless - Follow Me Down Lyrics
- Ne-yo - It's All Good Lyrics (feat Cher Lloyd)
- Gavin DeGraw - Best I Ever Had Lyrics
- Estelle - Till Tomorrow Lyrics
- Asher Roth - Treat Me Like Fire (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Chevy Woods - House Rules Lyrics (Feat. FTR Drama)
- Juicy J - Bounce It Lyrics (Feat. Wale & Trey Songz)
- Chief Keef - Round Da Rosey Lyrics