You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Lee Brice - One More Day Lyrics
Lee Brice – One More Day Lyrics
The feeling just hit, where did the time get to?
Some 31 days on the road, one more show to do
I’m standing on the side of the stage, about to walk on
I’ll give them all that I have, Oh, then babe, I’m coming home
Give Me one more day baby
I’m almost on my way baby
I know how much you give
I know how much I take
and I know that one more day feels so long
and I feel it just as deep, honey just as strong
I know I tend to get lost in this world I live in
But nothing out here satisfies, yeah baby I know what I’m missing
So give me one one more day baby
Yeah, I’m almost on my way baby
Yeah give me one more day baby
Yeah, I know how much you give
I know how much I take…
Yeah, the feeling just hit, where did the time get to?
I’m staring out a crowd, but when I close my eyes, All I see is you..
All I see is you.
[Lee Brice - One More Day Lyrics]
Writer(s): Lee Brice Copyright: Mike Curb Music Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- J Dilla - Give Em What They Want Lyrics
- Kip Moore - Dirt Road Lyrics
- Lykke Li - Gunshot Lyrics
- The Amity Affliction - Pittsburgh Lyrics
- The Kooks - Hold On Lyrics
- In Hearts Wake - Sacred Lyrics
- Alexandra Burke - Where Do Hearts Go? Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - West Coast Lyrics
- Birdy - Not About Angels Lyrics