You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Lykke Li - Paris Blue Lyrics
Lykke Li – Paris Blue Lyrics
All the while you lit your streets for me,
I cursed the pavement that I walked
All the while you loaned your nights to me,
I was unable to forget.
So I didn’t kiss you like I should
Didn’t grace you like I ment.
Never once did I lay my eyes on you
And all along you saw me cry.
I’m Paris blue, I miss you
I’m not good enough for you Paris blue
I’m no good, I’m no good, I’m no good,
All the while you shared your heart with me,
I was unfaithful in your bed.
My thoughts drift towards Malibu
Wishing he was by my side
So I blamed you for the rain,
Blamed you for my loss
Maybe once but never twice for you
Oh momon I did you wrong
[Lykke Li - Paris Blue Lyrics]
Writer(s): Bjoern Yttling, Lykke Li Zachrisson Copyright: Emi Music Publishing Scandinavia AB Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Azad Right - All My Love Lyrics
- Charlotte Church - Love Alone Lyrics
- Elle Varner - Cold Case Lyrics
- Chiodos - Duct Tape Lyrics
- The Sunshine Underground - Don't Stop Lyrics
- For The Fallen Dreams - Emerald Blue Lyrics
- K-Young - Don’t Ever Leave Me Lyrics
- Samantha J - Hot Gyal Anthem Lyrics
- Lily Allen - L8 CMMR Lyrics