You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Mystery Jets - Someone Purer Lyrics
Mystery Jets – Someone Purer Lyrics
I was gripped with a bitter fear,
Worried the one thing that I loved,
Back when I was just a kid,
Might now never be enough,
That the body I was in,
Might belong to someone else, someone kinder, someone surer, someone
Young and beautiful, someone purer.
I was scratching at my skin,
Hoping the changes would begin,
But what layed beneath was blind, would’ve caused
What the hell was I thinking of?
Won’t you take me down to the creek?
Wash away our sins and sleep, I feel so tired
As though I might not wake at all on the other side
That’s no way to go
[Mystery Jets - Someone Purer Lyrics]
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Young Scooter - Hood Memories Lyrics (Feat. Webbie)
- Skillet - Not Gonna Die Lyrics
- Victoria Justice - Shake Lyrics
- Kanye West - On Sight Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - In A World Like This Lyrics
- Wretch 32 - Doing OK Lyrics (feat. Jacob Banks)
- Eminem - Symphony In H Lyrics
- Die Antwoord - Cookie Thumper Lyrics
- Nelly - Get Like Me Lyrics (Feat. Nicki Minaj & Pharrell)