You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Mystery Jets - Someone Purer Lyrics
Mystery Jets – Someone Purer Lyrics
I was gripped with a bitter fear,
Worried the one thing that I loved,
Back when I was just a kid,
Might now never be enough,
That the body I was in,
Might belong to someone else, someone kinder, someone surer, someone
Young and beautiful, someone purer.
I was scratching at my skin,
Hoping the changes would begin,
But what layed beneath was blind, would’ve caused
What the hell was I thinking of?
Won’t you take me down to the creek?
Wash away our sins and sleep, I feel so tired
As though I might not wake at all on the other side
That’s no way to go
[Mystery Jets - Someone Purer Lyrics]
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
Top Lyrics Today
- Christina Perri - A Thousand Years Lyrics
- Rihanna - Love Song Lyrics (feat Future)
- Ciara- G Is For Girl (A-Z) Lyrics
- George Strait- A Showman's Life Lyrics (feat. Faith Hill)
- LLoyd- Lay It Down Part II - A Tribute To The Legends (feat. Patti Labelle) Lyrics
- Chief Keef - First Day Out Lyrics
- The Game- The City Lyrics (feat Kendrick Lamar)
- Pitbull - Feel This Moment Lyrics (Feat. Christina Aguilera)
- Birdman - Fly Rich Lyrics
- Chris Brown- Perfume Lyrics (feat. Rich Girl)