You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Mystery Jets - Someone Purer Lyrics
Mystery Jets – Someone Purer Lyrics
I was gripped with a bitter fear,
Worried the one thing that I loved,
Back when I was just a kid,
Might now never be enough,
That the body I was in,
Might belong to someone else, someone kinder, someone surer, someone
Young and beautiful, someone purer.
I was scratching at my skin,
Hoping the changes would begin,
But what layed beneath was blind, would’ve caused
What the hell was I thinking of?
Won’t you take me down to the creek?
Wash away our sins and sleep, I feel so tired
As though I might not wake at all on the other side
That’s no way to go
[Mystery Jets - Someone Purer Lyrics]
Writer(s): Kai Christian David Fish, Henry William Cope Harrison, Kapil Trivedi, William Blaise Benwell Rees, Stephen Blaine Harrison Copyright: Transgressive Publishing Ltd. (PRS) Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- J Dilla - Give Em What They Want Lyrics
- Kip Moore - Dirt Road Lyrics
- Lykke Li - Gunshot Lyrics
- The Amity Affliction - Pittsburgh Lyrics
- The Kooks - Hold On Lyrics
- In Hearts Wake - Sacred Lyrics
- Alexandra Burke - Where Do Hearts Go? Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - West Coast Lyrics
- Birdy - Not About Angels Lyrics