You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Mystery Jets - Someone Purer Lyrics
Mystery Jets – Someone Purer Lyrics
I was gripped with a bitter fear,
Worried the one thing that I loved,
Back when I was just a kid,
Might now never be enough,
That the body I was in,
Might belong to someone else, someone kinder, someone surer, someone
Young and beautiful, someone purer.
I was scratching at my skin,
Hoping the changes would begin,
But what layed beneath was blind, would’ve caused
What the hell was I thinking of?
Won’t you take me down to the creek?
Wash away our sins and sleep, I feel so tired
As though I might not wake at all on the other side
That’s no way to go
[Mystery Jets - Someone Purer Lyrics]
Writer(s): Kai Christian David Fish, Henry William Cope Harrison, Kapil Trivedi, William Blaise Benwell Rees, Stephen Blaine Harrison Copyright: Transgressive Publishing Ltd. (PRS) Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Azad Right - All My Love Lyrics
- Charlotte Church - Love Alone Lyrics
- Elle Varner - Cold Case Lyrics
- Chiodos - Duct Tape Lyrics
- The Sunshine Underground - Don't Stop Lyrics
- For The Fallen Dreams - Emerald Blue Lyrics
- K-Young - Don’t Ever Leave Me Lyrics
- Samantha J - Hot Gyal Anthem Lyrics
- Lily Allen - L8 CMMR Lyrics