You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Mystery Jets - Someone Purer Lyrics
Mystery Jets – Someone Purer Lyrics
I was gripped with a bitter fear,
Worried the one thing that I loved,
Back when I was just a kid,
Might now never be enough,
That the body I was in,
Might belong to someone else, someone kinder, someone surer, someone
Young and beautiful, someone purer.
I was scratching at my skin,
Hoping the changes would begin,
But what layed beneath was blind, would’ve caused
What the hell was I thinking of?
Won’t you take me down to the creek?
Wash away our sins and sleep, I feel so tired
As though I might not wake at all on the other side
That’s no way to go
[Mystery Jets - Someone Purer Lyrics]
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Aloe Blacc - Ticking Bomb Lyrics
- Aloe Blacc - Can You Do This Lyrics
- Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up (Acoustic) Lyrics
- Aloe Blacc - The Man Lyrics
- Avicii - All You Need Is Love Lyrics
- Avicii - Always On The Run Lyrics
- Avicii - Long Road To Hell Lyrics
- Avicii - Heart Upon My Sleeve Lyrics
- Avicii - Dear Boy Lyrics