You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Latest Song Lyrics
Say Anything - Every Man Has A Molly Lyrics
Say Anything – Every Man Has A Molly Lyrics
Here I am, laid bare, at the end of my rope. I’ve lost all hope. So Long!
Molly Connolly just broke up with me over the revealing nature of the songs.
You goddamn kids had best be gracious with the merch money you spend
’cause for you I won’t ever have rough sex with Molly Connolly again.
Here I am, laid down, at the end of my rope, wishing I had not been born.
Now I’ve spewed too much. I can never shut it up. I thought you should be warned
And I implied black sky took the needle to my eye and sucked out all its glow,
Woah! Molly Connolly ruined my life. I thought the world should know.
I can’t stop thinking about what she did wrong to me.
I can’t figure out just what I did wrong.
I’ll kill myself thinking about the things that you did to me, Molly Connolly.
Can’t stop thinking about what she did wrong to me.
Just can’t figure out just what I did wrong.
Kill yourself thinking about things that you did to me, Molly Connolly.
Can’t stop thinking about…
Just can’t figure her out…
Kill myself thinking about my Molly Connolly.
Can’t stop thinking about (I can’t stop thinking about it)
Just to figure out (I won’t stop thinking about it)
Kill yourself thinking about Molly Connolly.
(I’ll kill myself! I’ll kill myself! I’ll kill myself!)
[Say Anything - Every Man Has A Molly Lyrics]
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Melanie C - Rising Sun Lyrics
- Dawn Richard - Row (Safe to Shore) Lyrics
- Disclosure - When A Fire Starts To Burn Lyrics
- Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know? Lyrics
- Ra Ra Riot - Time Can Be Overcome Lyrics (feat. The Darcys)
- Clare Maguire - Changing Faces Lyrics
- Fat Joe - Love Me Long Time Lyrics (Feat. Future)
- Sevyn Streeter - It Wont Stop Lyrics
- RaVaughn - Fallin' Again Lyrics