You can translate this page into various languages.
John Powell and Cinco Paul - Thneedville Soundtrack Lyrics
John Powell and Cinco Paul – Thneedville Soundtrack Lyrics [ from "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" Animation (2012) ]
In Thneedville, It’s a brand new dawn.
With brand new cars, and houses and lawns.
Here in got-all-that-we-need-ville.
In Thneedville, we manufacture our trees.
Each one is made in factories.
And uses 96 batteries!
In Thneedville, the air is not so clean.
So we buy it fresh.
IT COMES OUT THIS MACHINE!
In Thneedville, we don’t want to know
Where the smog and trash, and chemicals go.
I JUST WENT SWIMMING, AND NOW I GLOW!
In Thneedville we have fun year-round;
We surf and snowboard right in town.
We thank the Lord for all we’ve got,
Including this brand new parking lot!
PARKING LOT! Paaaarking lot!
Oh, look it’s-
The man who found a way to sell air.
And became a zillionaire!
Everyone round here works for me.
I sell them something they can get for free.
We live in perfect harmony!
(hip hooray, hip hooray, hip hip hooray!)
In Thneedville, we love living this way.
So give in to paradise? (*not sure)
And that’s how it will stay!
Here in Love-The-Life-We-Lead-Ville,
We’re all we need in (*not sure)
[John Powell and Cinco Paul - Thneedville Soundtrack Lyrics]
Share "" Soundtrack Lyrics
Play The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Dr. Seuss' The Lorax Animation (2012) Soundtrack
|Name||"Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" Animation (2012)|
Watch The Video of these Lyrics
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Soundtrack (2014)
- Annabelle Soundtrack (2014)
- The Equalizer Soundtrack (2014)
- The Maze Runner Soundtrack (2014)
- The Boxtrolls Soundtrack (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack (2014)
- This Is Where I Leave You Soundtrack (2014)
- Dolphin Tale 2 Soundtrack (2014)
- No Good Deed Soundtrack (2014)
- The Good Lie Soundtrack (2014)