The Five-Year Engagement Soundtrack List
The Five-Year Engagement Movie (2012) Soundtrack List – Tracklist – OST – Listen to Original Theme Music from the Motion Picture, film score list, all songs list – playlist, who sings them, including end credits.
The Five-Year Engagement Soundtrack Information:
Label: Back Lot Music
Total Length: 19:17
Below you can view The Five-Year Engagement complete soundtrack list:
1. Cucurrucucu Paloma – Chris Pratt
2. Crazy Love – Audra Mae
3. Into The Mystic – The Swell Season
4. When That Evening Sun Goes Down – Brett Dennen
5. We’re Married – Mike Andrews
An official five-track soundtrack EP for “The Five-Year Engagement” has been released by Back Lot Music Reords.
The EP includes just one track from the film’s original score composed by Michael Andrews, and the remaining four are Cucurrucucu Paloma performed by actor Chris Pratt, Crazy Love by Audra Mae, Into the Mystic by The Swell Season and When That Evening Sun Goes Down by Brett Dennen.
The Five-Year Engagement Film Information:
A comedy that charts the ups and downs of an engaged couple’s relationship.
Director: Nicholas Stoller
Writers: Jason Segel (screenplay), Nicholas Stoller (screenplay)
Stars: Jason Segel, Emily Blunt and Chris Pratt
The film will be released on April 27, 2012 by Universal Pictures.
Below you can listen to The Five-Year Engagement Soundtrack (full samples of the songs, as they appear in the movie):
And below you can listen to some of the songs on the EP:
You can share The FiveYear Engagement Soundtrack , if you enjoyed it.
The Five-Year Engagement Movie (2012) Soundtrack
|Name||Complete Soundtrack List|
Official Trailer / Soundtrack
Hot Soundtracks (Box Office)
- Gravity Soundtrack (2013)
- Captain Phillips Soundtrack (2013)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Soundtrack (2013)
- Machete Kills Soundtrack (2013)
- Runner Runner Soundtrack (2013)
- Prisoners Soundtrack (2013)
- Insidious: Chapter 2 Soundtrack (2013)
- Rush Soundtrack (2013)
- Don Jon Soundtrack (2013)
- Baggage Claim Soundtrack (2013)