You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics
Tame Impala – Expectation Lyrics
Said the voice from afar:
Everything you ever told me
could have been a lie, we
may never have been in love.
Stuck on thinking that there is
always something to lose,
or a hit from above.
I don’t need what I’m holding
onto to. I wish I knew.
Fluctuations are aching my
soul, Expectation is taking its
toll. Fluctuations are aching
my soul’cause everything you
ever told me could have been
a lie we may never have
been in love.
And then I will escape, I’ll
never ever have to see another
disappointed face, no one to
please. Every now and then,
it feels like, in all of the uni-
verse, there is nobody for me.
I told myself I wouldn’t care,
no I wouldn’t care.
But when she said she’d come
round I combed my hair,
yes I checked my hair.
Fluctuations are aching
my soul,Expectation is
taking its toll.
[Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics]
Writer(s): Kevin Parker Copyright: BMG Rights Management (Uk) Ltd. Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Enter Shikari - The Last Garrison Lyrics
- Attila - Proving Grounds Lyrics
- Big Data - The Business Of Emotion Lyrics (Feat. White Sea)
- Man Overboard - Stood Up Lyrics
- Union J - You Got It All Lyrics
- Oh Honey - Don't You Worry, Love Lyrics
- OK Go - The Great Fire Lyrics
- Joe Budden - Devil In My Room Lyrics (Feat. Crooked I)
- Kleerup - Rock U Lyrics (Feat. Niki & the Dove)
Top Lyrics Today
- Kanye West- Gorgeous Lyrics (feat. Kid Cudi & Raekwon)
- Matt Goss - Best Part Of Me Lyrics
- David Guetta- I Can Only Imagine Lyrics (feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne)
- Pitbull - Feel This Moment Lyrics (Feat. Christina Aguilera)
- Mary Mary - Can't Give Up Now Lyrics
- Anthony Hamilton - Freedom Lyrics (Feat. Elayna Boynton)
- Ciara- Ride (Remix) Lyrics (feat. Bei Maejor Andre 3000 Ludacris)
- Travis Scott - Upper Echelon Lyrics (Feat. T.I. & 2 Chainz)
- Lordi - Give Your Life For Rock And Roll Lyrics
- Travis - Anniversary Lyrics