You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics
Tame Impala – Expectation Lyrics
Said the voice from afar:
Everything you ever told me
could have been a lie, we
may never have been in love.
Stuck on thinking that there is
always something to lose,
or a hit from above.
I don’t need what I’m holding
onto to. I wish I knew.
Fluctuations are aching my
soul, Expectation is taking its
toll. Fluctuations are aching
my soul’cause everything you
ever told me could have been
a lie we may never have
been in love.
And then I will escape, I’ll
never ever have to see another
disappointed face, no one to
please. Every now and then,
it feels like, in all of the uni-
verse, there is nobody for me.
I told myself I wouldn’t care,
no I wouldn’t care.
But when she said she’d come
round I combed my hair,
yes I checked my hair.
Fluctuations are aching
my soul,Expectation is
taking its toll.
[Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics]
Writer(s): Kevin Parker Copyright: BMG Rights Management (Uk) Ltd. Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal and Reflective Lyrics
- The Script - It's Not Right for You Lyrics
- Karen O - Rapt Lyrics
- Professor Green - Lullaby Lyrics (Feat. Tori Kelly)
- FKA Twigs - Video Girl Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Share It All Lyrics
- Nick Jonas - Chains Lyrics
- Rich Homie Quan - Ain't Worried Lyrics
- Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Anthony Hamilton - Freedom Lyrics (Feat. Elayna Boynton)
- Ariana Grande - Right There Lyrics (Feat. Big Sean)
- Cassie - Paradise Lyrics (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)
- One Direction - Take Me Home Lyrics
- DMX- Let Me Fly Lyrics
- Jason Chen - Still In Love Lyrics
- Little Big Town- We Go Together Lyrics
- Shontelle- T-Shirt Lyrics
- John Legend - All Of Me Lyrics
- Cascada-Everytime We Touch Lyrics