You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics
Tame Impala – Expectation Lyrics
Said the voice from afar:
Everything you ever told me
could have been a lie, we
may never have been in love.
Stuck on thinking that there is
always something to lose,
or a hit from above.
I don’t need what I’m holding
onto to. I wish I knew.
Fluctuations are aching my
soul, Expectation is taking its
toll. Fluctuations are aching
my soul’cause everything you
ever told me could have been
a lie we may never have
been in love.
And then I will escape, I’ll
never ever have to see another
disappointed face, no one to
please. Every now and then,
it feels like, in all of the uni-
verse, there is nobody for me.
I told myself I wouldn’t care,
no I wouldn’t care.
But when she said she’d come
round I combed my hair,
yes I checked my hair.
Fluctuations are aching
my soul,Expectation is
taking its toll.
[Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics]
Writer(s): Kevin Parker Copyright: BMG Rights Management (Uk) Ltd. Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Jessie Ware - Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe Lyrics
- Jennifer Hudson - Bring Back The Music Lyrics
- Decapitated - Blood Mantra Lyrics
- Josh Turner - Lay Low Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - I Did With You Lyrics
- Raheem DeVaughn - Queen Lyrics
- Trina - F*ck Love Lyrics (Feat. Tory Lanez)
- Childish Gambino - Sober Lyrics
- Neil Young - Who's Gonna Stand Up Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Matt Goss - Best Part Of Me Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias-Why Not Me? Lyrics
- John Legend - All Of Me Lyrics
- Chris Brown - I Can't Win Lyrics
- Raekwon - Wu-Gambinos Lyrics (feat. Method Man, Ghostface Killer, RZA)
- Bruno Mars-Talking To The Moon Lyrics
- Raekwon - Mean Streets Lyrics (feat. Inspectah Deck & Ghostface Killah)
- Cassie - Paradise Lyrics (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)
- Diddy-Dirty Money- Yesterday Lyrics (feat. Chris Brown)
- 2Pac - Unchained Lyrics (Feat. James Brown)