You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics
Tame Impala – Expectation Lyrics
Said the voice from afar:
Everything you ever told me
could have been a lie, we
may never have been in love.
Stuck on thinking that there is
always something to lose,
or a hit from above.
I don’t need what I’m holding
onto to. I wish I knew.
Fluctuations are aching my
soul, Expectation is taking its
toll. Fluctuations are aching
my soul’cause everything you
ever told me could have been
a lie we may never have
been in love.
And then I will escape, I’ll
never ever have to see another
disappointed face, no one to
please. Every now and then,
it feels like, in all of the uni-
verse, there is nobody for me.
I told myself I wouldn’t care,
no I wouldn’t care.
But when she said she’d come
round I combed my hair,
yes I checked my hair.
Fluctuations are aching
my soul,Expectation is
taking its toll.
[Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics]
Writer(s): Kevin Parker Copyright: BMG Rights Management (Uk) Ltd. Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Jessie Ware - Want Your Feeling Lyrics
- Lena Fayre - I Am Not A Man Lyrics
- SOHN - The Chase Lyrics
- Astro - 88 Lyrics
- Emarosa - People Like Me, We Just Don't Play Lyrics
- Nickelback - Edge Of A Revolution Lyrics
- Hoodie Allen - Movie Lyrics
- Nicole Scherzinger - On The Rocks Lyrics
- Stevie Nicks - Lady Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Rick Ross - Fuckin Problems (Freestyle) Lyrics (Feat. Stalley)
- R. Kelly- Fireworks Lyrics
- Ciara- Ride (Remix) Lyrics (feat. Bei Maejor Andre 3000 Ludacris)
- Lil Wayne- How To Love Spanish Remix Lyrics (Feat. Enrique Iglesias)
- George Strait- A Showman's Life Lyrics (feat. Faith Hill)
- James Fortune - Hold On Lyrics (feat. Monica & Fred Hammond)
- Fefe Dobson-Stuttering Lyrics
- Marina And The Diamonds- Radioactive Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias-Why Not Me? Lyrics
- Glee Cast- Pretending Lyrics