You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics
Tame Impala – Expectation Lyrics
Said the voice from afar:
Everything you ever told me
could have been a lie, we
may never have been in love.
Stuck on thinking that there is
always something to lose,
or a hit from above.
I don’t need what I’m holding
onto to. I wish I knew.
Fluctuations are aching my
soul, Expectation is taking its
toll. Fluctuations are aching
my soul’cause everything you
ever told me could have been
a lie we may never have
been in love.
And then I will escape, I’ll
never ever have to see another
disappointed face, no one to
please. Every now and then,
it feels like, in all of the uni-
verse, there is nobody for me.
I told myself I wouldn’t care,
no I wouldn’t care.
But when she said she’d come
round I combed my hair,
yes I checked my hair.
Fluctuations are aching
my soul,Expectation is
taking its toll.
[Tame Impala - Expectation Lyrics]
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Los Campesinos! - Avocado, Baby Lyrics
- Seether - Safe To Say I've Had Enough Lyrics
- Silverstein - I Will Illuminate Lyrics
- Aloe Blacc - Love Is the Answer Lyrics
- Rizzle Kicks - Skip To The Good Bit Lyrics
- Lupe Fiasco - Pound of Flesh / Paris Tokyo 2 Lyrics
- Icona Pop - Just Another Night Lyrics
- Tinie Tempah - Don't Sell Out Lyrics
- Justin Timberlake - Murder Lyrics (Feat. Jay Z)