You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Tame Impala - Half Full Glass of Wine Lyrics
Tame Impala – Half Full Glass of Wine Lyrics
Said you wouldn’t be home late tonight
I gave up waiting at seventeen past midnight
Now my only company’s a half full glass of wine
You leave me no choice but to plot my revenge.
It’s been so long since I held your hand, you don’t know how hard it can be.
I Thank god I’ve been blessed with a patient mind
Because what I want to happen won’t happen in a very long time.
Now my only company’s a half full glass of wine.
[Tame Impala - Half Full Glass of Wine Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Lykke Li - Gunshot Lyrics
- The Amity Affliction - Pittsburgh Lyrics
- The Kooks - Hold On Lyrics
- In Hearts Wake - Sacred Lyrics
- Alexandra Burke - Where Do Hearts Go? Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - West Coast Lyrics
- Birdy - Not About Angels Lyrics
- Jennifer Hudson - Walk It Out Lyrics (Feat. Timbaland)
- David Gray - Back In The World Lyrics