You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Tame Impala - Half Full Glass of Wine Lyrics
Tame Impala – Half Full Glass of Wine Lyrics
Said you wouldn’t be home late tonight
I gave up waiting at seventeen past midnight
Now my only company’s a half full glass of wine
You leave me no choice but to plot my revenge.
It’s been so long since I held your hand, you don’t know how hard it can be.
I Thank god I’ve been blessed with a patient mind
Because what I want to happen won’t happen in a very long time.
Now my only company’s a half full glass of wine.
[Tame Impala - Half Full Glass of Wine Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Azad Right - All My Love Lyrics
- Charlotte Church - Love Alone Lyrics
- Elle Varner - Cold Case Lyrics
- Chiodos - Duct Tape Lyrics
- The Sunshine Underground - Don't Stop Lyrics
- For The Fallen Dreams - Emerald Blue Lyrics
- K-Young - Don’t Ever Leave Me Lyrics
- Samantha J - Hot Gyal Anthem Lyrics
- Lily Allen - L8 CMMR Lyrics