You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Tame Impala - Slide Through My Fingers Lyrics
Tame Impala – Slide Through My Fingers Lyrics
When I get up I’ve dreamt too long,
Everything else is half as strong,
I could see though, outside my head,
they got it right, I got it wrong.
I’ve let too much of it slide through my fingers,
fear that has fouled all the love I could bring her.
Shook off her optimistic hand,
I am too fixed on what I’ve planned,
Who is the one who can’t let go?
I will miss out, hell, don’t I know.
[Tame Impala - Slide Through My Fingers Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Azad Right - All My Love Lyrics
- Charlotte Church - Love Alone Lyrics
- Elle Varner - Cold Case Lyrics
- Chiodos - Duct Tape Lyrics
- The Sunshine Underground - Don't Stop Lyrics
- For The Fallen Dreams - Emerald Blue Lyrics
- K-Young - Don’t Ever Leave Me Lyrics
- Samantha J - Hot Gyal Anthem Lyrics
- Lily Allen - L8 CMMR Lyrics