You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Tame Impala - Slide Through My Fingers Lyrics
Tame Impala – Slide Through My Fingers Lyrics
When I get up I’ve dreamt too long,
Everything else is half as strong,
I could see though, outside my head,
they got it right, I got it wrong.
I’ve let too much of it slide through my fingers,
fear that has fouled all the love I could bring her.
Shook off her optimistic hand,
I am too fixed on what I’ve planned,
Who is the one who can’t let go?
I will miss out, hell, don’t I know.
[Tame Impala - Slide Through My Fingers Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- J Dilla - Give Em What They Want Lyrics
- Kip Moore - Dirt Road Lyrics
- Lykke Li - Gunshot Lyrics
- The Amity Affliction - Pittsburgh Lyrics
- The Kooks - Hold On Lyrics
- In Hearts Wake - Sacred Lyrics
- Alexandra Burke - Where Do Hearts Go? Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - West Coast Lyrics
- Birdy - Not About Angels Lyrics