You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
The Beatles - A Little Rhyme Lyrics
The Beatles – A Little Rhyme Lyrics
[Rodney Burke:] Now, for the final number, John’s got a card in his hand with a little rhyme on it. What is it?
[John:] It’s from the form up a third at Hemel Hempstead.
[John:] It says, “Dear George, John, Ringo, Paul, here’s hoping that you’ll please us all. A beauty song and swinging voice, we leave it up to you, the choice. We think you’re fab and really cool, so brighten up our lads at school.” Dig this, for here’s Paul, whistling “Clarabella”.
[The Beatles - A Little Rhyme Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- J Dilla - Give Em What They Want Lyrics
- Kip Moore - Dirt Road Lyrics
- Lykke Li - Gunshot Lyrics
- The Amity Affliction - Pittsburgh Lyrics
- The Kooks - Hold On Lyrics
- In Hearts Wake - Sacred Lyrics
- Alexandra Burke - Where Do Hearts Go? Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - West Coast Lyrics
- Birdy - Not About Angels Lyrics