You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
The Beatles - A Little Rhyme Lyrics
The Beatles – A Little Rhyme Lyrics
[Rodney Burke:] Now, for the final number, John’s got a card in his hand with a little rhyme on it. What is it?
[John:] It’s from the form up a third at Hemel Hempstead.
[John:] It says, “Dear George, John, Ringo, Paul, here’s hoping that you’ll please us all. A beauty song and swinging voice, we leave it up to you, the choice. We think you’re fab and really cool, so brighten up our lads at school.” Dig this, for here’s Paul, whistling “Clarabella”.
[The Beatles - A Little Rhyme Lyrics]
Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Azad Right - All My Love Lyrics
- Charlotte Church - Love Alone Lyrics
- Elle Varner - Cold Case Lyrics
- Chiodos - Duct Tape Lyrics
- The Sunshine Underground - Don't Stop Lyrics
- For The Fallen Dreams - Emerald Blue Lyrics
- K-Young - Don’t Ever Leave Me Lyrics
- Samantha J - Hot Gyal Anthem Lyrics
- Lily Allen - L8 CMMR Lyrics