You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
The Devil Wears Prada - Chicago Lyrics
The Devil Wears Prada – Chicago Lyrics
In this grave hour, I have composed our final song:
The last words of our love lost. (of our love lost)
I called your hands home for years, for years, for years, for years on end.
It’s become distant and I hate my helpless defiance. No….
You have no problem finding me, although you only commit unintentionally. (unintentionally)
I do it for the Lord, I do it for Chicago.
I once lived for you, and I’ve never ever been
so wrong (wrong), wrong, so wrong (wrong), wrong.
We keep building, building to find no release.
[The Devil Wears Prada - Chicago Lyrics]
Writer(s): Michael Hranica, Andrew Trick, Jeremy Depoyster, Larry Williams, Christopher Rubey, James Baney Copyright: Ram Island Songs, Louder Than Thunder Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Azad Right - All My Love Lyrics
- Charlotte Church - Love Alone Lyrics
- Elle Varner - Cold Case Lyrics
- Chiodos - Duct Tape Lyrics
- The Sunshine Underground - Don't Stop Lyrics
- For The Fallen Dreams - Emerald Blue Lyrics
- K-Young - Don’t Ever Leave Me Lyrics
- Samantha J - Hot Gyal Anthem Lyrics
- Lily Allen - L8 CMMR Lyrics