You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
The Friendly Beasts Lyrics
The Friendly Beasts Lyrics Christmas Carol Song
Jesus, our Savior, kind and good,
Was humbly born in a stable rude;
And the friendly beasts around Him stood.
Jesus, our brother, kind and good.
“I,” said the Donkey, shaggy and brown,
“I carried His mother up hill and down;
I carried Her safely to Bethlehem town.”
“I,” said the Donkey, shaggy and brown.
“I,” said the Cow, all white and red,
“I gave Him my manger for His bed;
I gave Him my hay to pillow His head.”
“I,” said the Cow, all white and red.
“I,” said the Sheep, with the curly horn,
“I gave Him my wool for His blanket warm;
He wore my coat on Christmas morn.”
“I,” said the Sheep, with the curly horn.
“I,” said the Dove, from the rafters high,
“I cooed Him to sleep that He should not cry;
We cooed Him to sleep, my mate and I.”
“I,” said the Dove, from the rafters high.
Thus every beast by some glad spell,
In the stable dark was glad to tell
Of the gift he gave Emmanuel,
The gift he gave Emmanuel.
[The Friendly Beasts Lyrics Christmas Carol Song]
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Alexandra Burke - Where Do Hearts Go? Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - West Coast Lyrics
- Birdy - Not About Angels Lyrics
- Jennifer Hudson - Walk It Out Lyrics (Feat. Timbaland)
- David Gray - Back In The World Lyrics
- Cher Lloyd - Human Lyrics
- Raekwon - The Living Room Lyrics
- Gorgon City - Here For You Lyrics (Feat. Laura Welsh)
- David Guetta - Bad Lyrics (Feat. Showtek)