You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Whitechapel - (cult)uralist Lyrics
Whitechapel – (cult)uralist Lyrics
Just wait, the suffering will come.
When you’re exposing yourself to a Hell you can’t corrupt.
All I hear are words, no actions, to stop this plague.
I’m just a fraction of humanity waiting to die, waiting for these nightmares to subside.
This is not a question of how you will prevail, it’s a question of what will you say when you’re burning in Hell.
What will you say when you’re burning in Hell?
I won’t be the one to fall, I’ll kill you all.
Before you take everything behind these walls.
I will never submit until you commit.
To quit living in shit, hope will never be a vision when religion has become the contradiction.
That we all decide to live in.
Think for yourself.
As life goes on, I’ll tell the tale of how you burn in Hell.
I won’t be the one to fall, I will kill you all.
I will never conform to organize my allegiance to the life I’ve designed.
I will never let society decide.
I will kill you all.
I won’t be the one to fall.
I will kill you all.
[Whitechapel - (cult)uralist Lyrics]
Writer(s): Phil Bozeman, Philip Bozeman, Ben Savage Copyright: Metal Skull Music Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Neon Hitch - Yard Sale Lyrics
- Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal and Reflective Lyrics
- The Script - It's Not Right for You Lyrics
- Karen O - Rapt Lyrics
- Professor Green - Lullaby Lyrics (Feat. Tori Kelly)
- FKA Twigs - Video Girl Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Share It All Lyrics
- Nick Jonas - Chains Lyrics
- Rich Homie Quan - Ain't Worried Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Anthony Hamilton - Freedom Lyrics (Feat. Elayna Boynton)
- Justin Bieber - Forever Lyrics
- 2Pac - Unchained Lyrics (Feat. James Brown)
- Lil Wayne- How To Love Spanish Remix Lyrics (Feat. Enrique Iglesias)
- Kirk Franklin- I Smile Lyrics
- YG - Like This Lyrics (Feat. Ty$ & Joe Moses)
- Nelly - The Champ Lyrics
- Dj Khaled- Welcome To My Hood Lyrics (feat. Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Wayne, T-Pain)
- Steve Angello - Wasted Love Lyrics
- Craig David- Fill Me In Lyrics