You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Whitechapel - (cult)uralist Lyrics
Whitechapel – (cult)uralist Lyrics
Just wait, the suffering will come.
When you’re exposing yourself to a Hell you can’t corrupt.
All I hear are words, no actions, to stop this plague.
I’m just a fraction of humanity waiting to die, waiting for these nightmares to subside.
This is not a question of how you will prevail, it’s a question of what will you say when you’re burning in Hell.
What will you say when you’re burning in Hell?
I won’t be the one to fall, I’ll kill you all.
Before you take everything behind these walls.
I will never submit until you commit.
To quit living in shit, hope will never be a vision when religion has become the contradiction.
That we all decide to live in.
Think for yourself.
As life goes on, I’ll tell the tale of how you burn in Hell.
I won’t be the one to fall, I will kill you all.
I will never conform to organize my allegiance to the life I’ve designed.
I will never let society decide.
I will kill you all.
I won’t be the one to fall.
I will kill you all.
[Whitechapel - (cult)uralist Lyrics]
Writer(s): Phil Bozeman, Philip Bozeman, Ben Savage Copyright: Metal Skull Music Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Have Mercy - Howl Lyrics
- Switchfoot - Slow Down My Heartbeat Lyrics
- Blake Shelton - Good Country Song Lyrics
- The Drums - Wild Geese Lyrics
- Jeremy Camp - He Knows Lyrics
- Rockie Fresh - Hesitate Lyrics
- Tokio Hotel - Love Who Loves You Back Lyrics
- Auryn - If This Was My Last Song Lyrics
- Lordi - Nailed By The Hammer Of Frankenstein Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Matt Goss - Best Part Of Me Lyrics
- One Direction - Take Me Home Lyrics
- Anthony Hamilton - Freedom Lyrics (Feat. Elayna Boynton)
- Mr. Grinch Lyrics
- Raekwon - Wu-Gambinos Lyrics (feat. Method Man, Ghostface Killer, RZA)
- Inna - More Than Friends Lyrics (feat. Daddy Yankee)
- Donald Lawrence & Co. - Spiritual Lyrics
- Casting Crowns - Father, Spirit, Jesus Lyrics
- Raekwon - New Wu Lyrics (feat. Ghostface Killah, Method Man)
- MGMT - We Don't Care Lyrics