You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Whitechapel - Make It Bleed Lyrics
Whitechapel – Make It Bleed Lyrics
We’ve been somatically defiled, exiled, and now the new era has come to and end.
I forever crave the things that will never be changed.
I would rather take my own life than wait until the day.
They see everyone, everything.
Promising eternal fortune for the price of your life.
We ignite the fire for the highest degree of Hell.
You bought it with your brain, now you’ll forever burn.
Now normality cease to be.
Hopefully you can withstand the though of being dead.
This life; I have never seen such disgust for power and lust.
This life; It’s a tragedy, someone get me out, someone please help tonight; I have realized this is my last night to be alive.
This mind; It begins to see, it begins to breathe, make it bleed.
Make it bleed.
When it all falls apart, I’ll be the one that’s standing over your corpse.
With my foot on your face embracing the darkness of your days.
[Whitechapel - Make It Bleed Lyrics]
Writer(s): Phil Bozeman, Philip Bozeman, Ben Savage Copyright: Metal Skull Music Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal and Reflective Lyrics
- The Script - It's Not Right for You Lyrics
- Karen O - Rapt Lyrics
- Professor Green - Lullaby Lyrics (Feat. Tori Kelly)
- FKA Twigs - Video Girl Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Share It All Lyrics
- Nick Jonas - Chains Lyrics
- Rich Homie Quan - Ain't Worried Lyrics
- Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Anthony Hamilton - Freedom Lyrics (Feat. Elayna Boynton)
- Cassie - Paradise Lyrics (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)
- One Direction - Take Me Home Lyrics
- Tom Waits - Watch Her Disappear Lyrics
- DMX- Let Me Fly Lyrics
- Jason Chen - Still In Love Lyrics
- Shontelle- T-Shirt Lyrics
- John Legend - All Of Me Lyrics
- Craig David - Good Time Lyrics (Feat. Calvin Harris)
- Cascada-Everytime We Touch Lyrics