You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Whitechapel - Make It Bleed Lyrics
Whitechapel – Make It Bleed Lyrics
We’ve been somatically defiled, exiled, and now the new era has come to and end.
I forever crave the things that will never be changed.
I would rather take my own life than wait until the day.
They see everyone, everything.
Promising eternal fortune for the price of your life.
We ignite the fire for the highest degree of Hell.
You bought it with your brain, now you’ll forever burn.
Now normality cease to be.
Hopefully you can withstand the though of being dead.
This life; I have never seen such disgust for power and lust.
This life; It’s a tragedy, someone get me out, someone please help tonight; I have realized this is my last night to be alive.
This mind; It begins to see, it begins to breathe, make it bleed.
Make it bleed.
When it all falls apart, I’ll be the one that’s standing over your corpse.
With my foot on your face embracing the darkness of your days.
[Whitechapel - Make It Bleed Lyrics]
Writer(s): Phil Bozeman, Philip Bozeman, Ben Savage Copyright: Metal Skull Music Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Haerts - Giving Up Lyrics
- Dya - Perfect Play Lyrics
- Prince - Whitecaps Lyrics (Feat. 3RDEYEGIRL)
- Finch - Anywhere But Here Lyrics
- Jason Aldean - Sweet Little Somethin' Lyrics
- Emarosa - Say Hello To the New Bad Guy Lyrics
- Jessie Ware - Want Your Feeling Lyrics
- Lena Fayre - I Am Not A Man Lyrics
- SOHN - The Chase Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- R. Kelly- Fireworks Lyrics
- Rihanna - Love Song Lyrics (feat Future)
- Enrique Iglesias-Why Not Me? Lyrics
- Letoya Luckett - Daddy Can I Please Come Back Home Lyrics
- The Game- The City Lyrics (feat Kendrick Lamar)
- Fefe Dobson-Stuttering Lyrics
- Hillsong United - I Surrender Lyrics
- Steve Angello - Wasted Love Lyrics
- Asking Alexandria - Breathless Lyrics
- Christina Perri - A Thousand Years Lyrics