You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Whitechapel - Make It Bleed Lyrics
Whitechapel – Make It Bleed Lyrics
We’ve been somatically defiled, exiled, and now the new era has come to and end.
I forever crave the things that will never be changed.
I would rather take my own life than wait until the day.
They see everyone, everything.
Promising eternal fortune for the price of your life.
We ignite the fire for the highest degree of Hell.
You bought it with your brain, now you’ll forever burn.
Now normality cease to be.
Hopefully you can withstand the though of being dead.
This life; I have never seen such disgust for power and lust.
This life; It’s a tragedy, someone get me out, someone please help tonight; I have realized this is my last night to be alive.
This mind; It begins to see, it begins to breathe, make it bleed.
Make it bleed.
When it all falls apart, I’ll be the one that’s standing over your corpse.
With my foot on your face embracing the darkness of your days.
[Whitechapel - Make It Bleed Lyrics]
Writer(s): Phil Bozeman, Philip Bozeman, Ben Savage Copyright: Metal Skull Music Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill Lyrics
- Perfume Genius - Queen Lyrics
- Thousand Foot Krutch - Born This Way Lyrics
- Compton Menace - High Tonight Lyrics
- Charlene Soraia - Caged Lyrics
- Kirko Bangz - Rich Lyrics (Feat. August Alsina)
- Brianna Perry - I'm That B.I.T.C.H Lyrics
- Lecrae - Fear Lyrics
- Lloyd - On Call Lyrics (Feat. Big K.R.I.T.)
Top Lyrics Today
- Steve Angello - Wasted Love Lyrics
- Anthony Hamilton - Freedom Lyrics (Feat. Elayna Boynton)
- Ciara- Ride (Remix) Lyrics (feat. Bei Maejor Andre 3000 Ludacris)
- Maher Zain - Number One For Me Lyrics
- LMFAO- Party Rock Anthem Lyrics
- Ace Hood - Bugatti Lyrics (Feat. Future & Rick Ross)
- Letoya Luckett - Daddy Can I Please Come Back Home Lyrics
- Marilyn Manson Announces New Album "Born Villian"
- Vybz Kartel- Robbery Lyrics
- Old Crow Medicine Show - Methamphetamine Lyrics